Canadians for Fair Access to Medical Marijuana actively engages in public relations and government consultations to positively impact change on behalf of our patient membership. Specifically, CFAMM is (or has been) engaged in the following policy areas.
Links are provided for policy documents where applicable.
- Federal Task Force on Marijuana Legalization Joint Submission (August 2016)
- Cannabis Legalization: Focusing on Patient Needs (May 2016)
- Allard Ruling/Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes (ACMPR) Regulation Consultations (Spring 2016)
- Excise Tax Act
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority Act
- Ontario Bill 45, Making Healthier Choices Act (May 2015)
- Ontario Bill 178, Smoke Free Ontario Act Amendment (Winter/Spring 2016)
- Public formulary coverage (various provinces and plans)